My name is Lise Duun and I was born in Denmark in 1966.
I started painting with oil in 1984, and I have never taken art lessons.
Inner thoughts and the light of day creates the mood for a new painting.
Impressions of colors and shapes in nature is the source of my inspiration, but not quite as we know it.
It is more about creating a special – almost magical – atmosphere or illusion in the paintings.
It takes a great deal of work and many hours of completion.
My thoughts and impressions flow down on to the canvas, and as such, not always possible to explain in words.
The process is both a struggle and at the same time a relief of activity and joy.
CV – LISE DUUN
INTERNATIONAL ART TOUR 2021 with Flyer Art Group:
- Rome and Florence from 17th July 2021 to 30th November 2021
- WORLD EXHIBITION IN LONDON 2021
From 19th of June 2021 to 24th of October 2021
- WORLD EXHIBITION IN NEW YORK 2022
From 15th of June 2021 to 19th March 2022
- Lysets hus, Aarhus, January 2022, Denmark
- Djursland Bank, September 2021, Denmark
- Galleri Hou, July 2021, Denmark
- Galleri RAKLA, Fur, July 2021, Denmark
- Skørpings Privathospital, Skørping, Denmark 2019
- Kunstforeningen Hjørring Kaserne, Hjørring, Denmark 2019
- Kulturhuset KIG IND, Nørager, Denmark 2018
- NIRAS, Aalborg, Denmark 2018
- Gallery Kunstboxen, Mariager, Denmark 2020
- Gallery Grevelsgaard, Fausing Denmark 2020
- POP UP udstilling, Skien, Norway 2019
- Aalborg i farver, Aalborg, Denmark 2019
Associated artist at
- Gallery Udsigten, Bakkevej 2, 8471 Sabro, Denmark
- SINGULART in Paris
- Trained office assistant
- Make-Up Artist
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook profile: Lise Duun Nissen Galleriduun
Instagram profile: galleriduun
- Participates in the Art Catalog World Wide Contemporary Art 2021-2023
- Took part in Artavita contest “Covid-19” 2020 and was among the finalists